Skagit River Salmon Festival
September 7, 2019 | 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Edgewater Park in Mount Vernon, Washington
Join us for a fun-filled festival experience. Located on the banks of the Skagit River, the park offers a terrific family- and pet-friendly setting to spend the day celebrating the mighty Skagit and return of the salmon!
WE HAVE A TERRIFIC LINEUP OF ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS.
SOMETHING FOR EVERY INTEREST—YOUNG OR OLD
Here’s what you can expect to find at the Festival:
- Great bands and music to dance to all day
- Fun Skagit brewed Beer & Wine Garden
- Tasty food choices to select from and enjoy
- Artisan wares to browse and buy
- 'Hunters of the Sky' Raptor Shows
- Arts, crafts, and games for the whole family
Admission: Kids FREE | Adults (18+) $5
See you September 7!
We try to answer all your questions here on the Skagit River Salmon Festival website, but if you would still like to get in touch with us, then please use the contact form below. Please complete all fields in the form to help us deal with your enquiry more efficiently.