Skagit River Salmon Festival
September 7, 2019 | 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Edgewater Park in Mount Vernon, Washington
Join us for a fun-filled festival experience. Located on the banks of the Skagit River, the park offers a terrific family- and pet-friendly setting to spend the day celebrating the mighty Skagit and return of the salmon!
WE HAVE A TERRIFIC LINEUP OF ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS.
SOMETHING FOR EVERY INTEREST—YOUNG OR OLD
Here’s what you can expect to find at the Festival:
- Great bands and music to dance to all day—Jazz/Blues, Brazilian, Bluegrass & Indie Rock
- Fun Skagit brewed Beer & Wine Garden provided by North Sound Brewing Co.
- Tasty food choices to select from and enjoy
- Artisan wares to browse and buy
- 'Hunters of the Sky' Raptor Bird Program
- Arts, crafts, and games for the whole family
- Haggen Kidz Zone with face painters, bouncy house, Knockerballs, plus Frankie the Fire Engine
Admission: Kids FREE | Adults $5
See you September 7!
BECOME A FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER
Volunteers are an essential part of the Skagit River Salmon Festival! Every year, nearly 80 volunteers staff our entrances, welcome booths, beer garden and more to make sure we have the most welcoming community Festival in the county. The Skagit River Salmon Festival depends on volunteers to make the Festival happen.
We try to answer all your questions here on the Skagit River Salmon Festival website, but if you would still like to get in touch with us, then please use the contact form below. Please complete all fields in the form to help us deal with your enquiry more efficiently.